Are you looking for a LAWYER for FOREIGNERS who can help you in Turin?
If what you’re looking for is a counselor specialized in immigration’s matter who works in Turin and surroundings, you are in the right place.
Avvocati per Stranieri will help you solve your legal case in the blink of an eye. The fastest way to overcome your problem.
You’re going to be reached by one of our lawyers in the shortest time possible. You’re going to make an appointment face to face or you’re going to set up a video call with them.
Our lawyers are going to analyze your case in detail, while trying to find the fastest and most effective way to get you to what you’re entitled to.
WE WALK YOU THROUGH
THE WHOLE TRIAL
We are going to support you until we have found the right solution for your legal issues and until you can finally get what you’re entitled to.
Ready to start
Italian citizenship for foreigners
The citizenship application to officially become an Italian citizen must be filled online through the Portal of the Ministry of the Interior, following the designed procedure.
Some problems may occur both during and after the application.
In such cases it is necessary to turn to a specialized legal counselor who can find a way out.
So what can we do for you?
We can help you with:
(Click on + to read more)
Rejection causes for marriage’s reasons
- Fake marriage: it’s known that if you’re a foreigner married to an Italian you can apply for Italian citizenship, but if the legal union occurs just to pursue the citizenship goal without a real romantic involvement, the whole wedding can be claimed as false or convenient, leading to the refusal of citizenship;
Rejection causes for domicile’s reasons
- Lack of income: this is a crucial requirement to proceed to the citizenship application
- Gaps in your residency application:
Rejection causes that can occur for both reasons
- Issues with the papers: mistakes in filling the documents are among the most common causes of residency’s rejection.
If the papers are not precisely the ones requested, if one of them is missing or it has been filled incorrectly, that’s the moment your application gets rejected;
- Knowledge of Italian language: this is a must-have skill without which residency cannot be provided;
- Having a criminal record: if you have committed criminal offenses belonging to the art.5, Febr. 1992 n°91, your application will be rejected.
In all these circumstances there’s only one thing you can do: appealing through specialized counselors who can understand the reasons behind the denial and overcome it.
Considering how fundamental this requirement is to obtain citizenship, you can turn to us to file an appeal.
Application for residence permit
The application for residence permit from foreigners must be filled at licensed Postal Offices and can be requested for the following categories:
As for the citizenship ones, the residence permit applications may be subject to delays or may even be rejected and denied if they are being filled imperfectly or if the essential requirements are lacking.
When and how can you rely on us?
We can assist you in the following situations:
(Click + to read more)
This occurs because of the prolonged administrative times needed, together with the significant amount of requests that are being received everyday.
The family reunification’s application must be filed online at the Immigration Office using the T template you can find on the Ministry of the Interior’s website.
Once the application for the family reunification has been launched, these are the few possible scenarios:
1) the application is received and in a short amount of time the reunification’s permission is granted;
2) the application form does not show any apparent mistake but it’s at a standstill;
3) the application gets rejected and the family reunion is denied.
In scenarios n° 2 and 3 you’ll need a lawyer to unblock the situation and to figure out what to do for the reunification.
We can assist you with
(Click on + to read more)
The reasons for a denial can be several and they can be owed to:
- lacking of requirements: among the most important we would like to point out the income requirement and the residential requirement, without which the reunification cannot be taken into consideration at all
- issues with the paperworks: as for all the applications it is necessary that the documents are correctly and extensively filled
- issues with authorization, necessary to move forward with the reunification practice
You may also need a counselor specialized in immigrants’ rights for other reasons aside the ones previously exposed, reasons that could deal with residence permit, italian citizenship or family reunification in slightly different ways.
Thanks to our experience we have a strong awareness of the problems you may face if you’re currently under one of these circumstances, so don’t hesitate to reach out to us to solve your needs as soon as you can!
(Click + to read more)
- 1) Have been reached out by the police headquarter but you don’t know the reason behind this
- 2) Need legal assistance but you have no idea who you could turn to
- 3) Have applied for the residence permit or for the citizenship but you’ve been asked to go to the police headquarter without any apparent motivation
Lawyers for Foreigners is the best network you could find! We will get you through your problems and we will help you find the most suitable solution for you, to prevent your plans and hopes from getting undermined.
- your employer doesn’t pay you regularly or doesn’t pay you at all, and you want to recover your payslips;
- your employer unfairly fired you accusing you of negligence; ;
- you often experience mobbing on the working place, both from coworkers and from the employer themselves
- you’re being discriminated for your religious beliefs, your ethnic origin or you sexual orientation
- you’re victim of harassment or other kinds of verbal or physical abuse from your employer or from your co-workers
We will help you by proving your facts and we will get you through and out the difficulties, getting what you are entitled to.
Why addressing to lawyers for foreigners?
Because of us 1000+ foreigners came to the resolution of their legal problems.
Thanks to our attorneys’ team we quickly and efficiently got a lot of our clients out of their troubles.
We provide specialized assistance concerning immigration’s right.
Our team of professionals will provide you with experienced and detailed legal advice specifically targeted on your situation.
We cooperate with the best counselors in the business
and our team is the outcome of a severe recruitment process to find the finest profiles in the whole Italian area.
We will help you getting what you’re entitled to
We are going to analyze your case in detail in order to promptly intervene and fix your problems.
You will save time and money
No more waiting time! Our service is going to provide you with a legal professional specialized in Immigrants’ rights in the blink of an eye.
To whom we address?
To YOU in need of a residence permit
Our legal professionals’ team will help you obtain the residence permit and legally appeal if needed.
To YOU trying to obtain the citizenship
If you’re trying to officially become an Italian citizen, we are at your service. If your application gets denied or if the waiting time becomes too much, don’t be afraid, we will try to overcome the problem as quickly as possible.
To YOU wishing to be back with your family
Family is the greatest gift we have and if what you’re looking for is a way to get back with yours but you’re experiencing some troubles, don’t panic, Lawyers for Foreigners is ready to back you up!
To YOU foreign worker
Have you experienced on your skin the pain of discrimination and harassment from your coworkers or form your employer? You don’t regularly receive your payslip or have you been dismissed without explanation? Our attorneys are ready to enforce your rights.
To YOU having troubles with the law
Are you finding yourself in a bad legal position? Have you committed criminal offenses and now not only will your citizenship be revoked but you are also going to be expelled from Italy?
Reach out to us and we’ll find a solution together.
What our clients say:
“Thanks to this lawyers’ team I solved my issues with Italian citizenship. The service was flawless and the professionals were all very kind and prepared. I will reccomend you for sure to my friends, thanks again”
“I reached out to a lawyer to ask for my minor child’s residence permit according to the article 31 of the Consolidated Immigration Act, and I was very happy because I got all that I needed in very short times! Thank you so much!”
“I’ve been married to an Italian woman for five years now. Soon after the marriage I applied for citizenship but I still hadn’t received an answer. I got in touch with the team of Lawyers for Foreigners to be assisted in filing a solicitation and finally the situation came to a resolution”
“I turned to Lawyers for Foreigners because my residence permit got denied and I needed to figure out why it happened and how to overcome the problem.
Luckily they were very helpful! Good job”
Do you need a legal consultancy?
Online with one of our professionals
- Turin (TO)
“I would like to thank the lawyer who helped me in this confused situation and who solved my troubles with my family reunification.
Without this service I honestly wouldn’t have known what to do. I recommend it”
“I’m so glad I turned to you, I solved all my problems with my ex employer and got all I was entitled to. Thank you, thank you so much”
“It felt impossible for me to become an Italian Citizen since it was three and a half years since I first applied and I also had all the requirements to become Italian. Thankfully the solicit from the attorneys was the key to speed up the whole operation. I strongly suggest them!”
“The service was great and the lawyers were all so polite. They were crucial for obtaining the residence permit for me and my son. Thank you so much”
You can find us in all turin’s surroundings
Moncalieri, Collegno, Rivoli, Nichelino, Settimo Torinese, Grugliasco, Chieri, Pinerolo, Venaria Reale, Carmagnola, Chivasso, Ivrea, Orbassano, Rivalta di Torino, Caselle Torinese, San Mauro Torinese, Ciriè, Piossasco, Beinasco, Alpignano, Giaveno, Leini…
And in the following cities:
If you don’t live in these cities
You can get an online legal advice with the lawyer Mendola
We have helped more than +1000 people all over the world